Friday, December 20, 2019

Devi NavaDurga Navaratri Bhajan 2020.




Navaratri is a Hindu festival that spans nine nights (and ten days) and is celebrated every year in the autumn. It is observed for different reasons and celebrated differently in various parts of the Indian cultural sphere. Theoretically, there are four seasonal Navaratri. However, in practice, it is the post-monsoon autumn festival called Sharada Navaratri that is the most observed in the honor of the divine feminine Devi (Durga). The festival is celebrated in the bright half of the Hindu calendar month Ashvin, which typically falls in the Gregorian months
of September and October.
Navaratri 2020 will begin on
Saturday, October 17
and ends on
Monday, October 26
*********
NavaDurga
Shailaputri, Brahmacharini, Chandraghanta, Kushmanda, Skandamata, Katyayani, Kalaratri, Mahagauri, Siddhidhatri
***
With Love and Kindest of emotions for Ishta Devi,
Devi Saraswati, Devi Gayatri, Devi Sakti, Devi MahaKali,
Devi Mata Durga, Devi Parvati, Devi MahaLakshmi,
Devi Prithvi, Devi Rukmini, Devi Radha,
Devi Tara and Mother Prajnaparamita.
*
I am the Queen, the gatherer-up of treasures, most thoughtful, first of those who merit worship.
Thus Gods have established me in many places with many homes to enter and abide in.
Through me alone all eat food that feeds them, each man who sees, breates, hears the word outspoken.
They know it not, yet I reside in the essence of the Universe, hear, one and all, the truth as I declare it.
I, verily myself announce and utter the word that Gods and man alike shall welcome.
I make the man I love exceeding mighty, maki him nourished, a sage, and one who knows Brahman.
I bend the bow for Rudra, that his arrow may strike, and slay the hater of devotion.
I rouse and order battle for the people, I created Earth and Heaven and reside as their Inner Controller.
Devi Sukta Rigveda 10.125.3-10.125.8
*

No comments:

Post a Comment